Our trade show will open Monday, October 19 at 2:00. The exhibit hall will be accessible during the entire event. During “Open” exhibit times virtual booths are expected to have a live representative available for chat, appointments and Q & A. We are working on a variety of fun games and exciting prizes to drive attendees to the virtual trade show.
Benefits of A Virtual Show
- Ability to have private video chats with booth visitors
- Attendees have ability to make private appointments with exhibitors
- Immediate access to ALL virtual conference attendees
- Access booth visitor lists anytime
- Data shows virtual conferences attract more attendees
- Multiple opportunities to share company resources
- Various forms of media enhanced sales experience
- Continue building leads after the live event!
- LeadingAge NJ & DE will continue to promote visitors to your booths
- Premium booths an additional 3 months and standard for 1 additional month
- No travel, no overnights
- No setting up that crazy booth that never packs up the same way!
I’m In! What Do I Do Next?
Complete the Expo Contract and return as directed.
LeadingAge NJ & DE, in collaboration with our event platform Engagez, will train your staff on how to build out your booth.
Cancellation of exhibit space in writing postmarked by Friday, September 18, 2020 will guarantee a full refund if the booth is resold; cancellation postmarked after Friday, September 18, 2020 will result in a 50% refund if the booth is resold; cancellation after Monday, October 2, 2020 will result in no refund. All refunds will be issued in the form of a check.