Our trade show will open Monday, October 19 at 2:00. The exhibit hall will be accessible during the entire event. During “Open” exhibit times virtual booths are expected to have a live representative available for chat, appointments and Q & A. We are working on a variety of fun games and exciting prizes to drive attendees to the virtual trade show.
As the rules of aging change, so do the rules of providing aging services. In order to adapt, you must embrace new innovations and technologies that can be used to transform the lives of older adults.
Our exhibitors and business partners have been working tirelessly for months to support the evolving needs of the aging services industry. Their support makes this event possible! Please dedicate some time over our three-day conference to connect with them.
Benefits of A Virtual Show
Nothing tops the LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware’s Annual Meeting & EXPO for exposure to New Jersey and Delaware’s aging services leaders who decide what products and services to purchase. This premier annual event for aging services organizations in New Jersey and Delaware attracts top executives and senior managers. The result: an unmatched opportunity for you to connect with New Jersey and Delaware C-Suite Professionals (CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs), Administrators, Executive Directors, Housing Managers, Purchasing Directors and others with the power to buy your product or service.
- Ability to have private video chats with booth visitors
- Attendees have ability to make private appointments with exhibitors
- Immediate access to ALL virtual conference attendees
- Access booth visitor lists anytime
- Data shows virtual conferences attract more attendees
- Multiple opportunities to share company resources
- Various forms of media enhanced sales experience
- Continue building leads after the live event!
- LeadingAge NJ & DE will continue to promote visitors to your booths
- Premium booths an additional 3 months and standard for 1 additional month
- No travel, no overnights
- No setting up that crazy booth that never packs up the same way!
I’m In! What Do I Do Next?
Complete the Expo Contract and return as directed.
LeadingAge NJ & DE, in collaboration with our event platform Engagez, will train your staff on how to build out your booth.
Cancellation of exhibit space in writing postmarked by Friday, September 18, 2020 will guarantee a full refund if the booth is resold; cancellation postmarked after Friday, September 18, 2020 will result in a 50% refund if the booth is resold; cancellation after Monday, October 2, 2020 will result in no refund. All refunds will be issued in the form of a check.