2023 Awards Ceremony Nomination Information
The LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware Awards Ceremony is a great opportunity to recognize all the ways that our members are making a difference in the lives of residents, colleagues, and their local community.
Nomination Submission Instructions:
- Any provider member or business partner of LANJDE is eligible to submit a nomination
- Nominees should be employed with a provider member of LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware
- Please upload short testimonials, photos, or videos under the respective award category header that you wish to submit those materials under
- For a submission to be complete, you must submit the award nominee’s contact info, headshot, organization’s logo, testimonial, and supplemental images at once. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- The maximum file size per uploaded file is 25 Megabytes.
- If you wish to upload a file that is larger than 25 Megabytes, please first compress the file using a software such as vimeo, youtube, or dropbox, and then copy and paste the share link into the link field under the respective category.
The deadline to submit a nomination for our awards ceremony is December 7th.
If you have any questions about submitting a nomination, please contact Ivy at IBeck@leadingagenjde.org
We encourage you to nominate folks in your community or network who exemplifies the spirit of our award categories below. Click here to submit a nomination form.
Excellence in Care (Providing Direct Care, Support Services, or Affordable Senior Housing)
This award category recognizes individuals from LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware member communities who demonstrate extraordinary talent, expertise, and dedication in provision of exceptional service to residents.
Excellence in Community Service (Long Term Care Services + Supports or Affordable Senior Housing)
This category recognizes member achievements that contribute to neighboring communities by providing outstanding services, programs, and opportunities for engagement.
Excellence in Innovation (Long Term Care Services + Supports or Affordable Senior Housing)
This category recognizes innovative best practice programs or services that promote and enhance quality of life for residents, staff, and/or the surrounding community.
Excellence in Leadership (Long Term Care Services + Supports or Affordable Senior Housing)
This category recognizes people from member organizations who have exhibited an exemplary career of outstanding service in the field of aging services, and who have enhanced the concept of professionalism by virtue of their leadership.
Excellence in Professional Advancement (Long Term Care Services + Supports or Affordable Senior Housing)
This category celebrates individuals who have assumed progressive leadership responsibilities within a LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware member organization, and have worked to build a shared vision, develop robust relationships, and enhance organizational capacity.
We look forward to recognizing the ways in which LANJDE members have gone above and beyond to serve older adults across New Jersey & Delaware!
Please note that we will be in touch with all nominators and award winners once final selections are determined in December.