**LeadingAge NJ&DE is posting this position on behalf of Jewish Community Housing Corporation of Metropolitan New Jersey. This position is located in Whippany, NJ. **
Jewish Community Housing Corporation of Metropolitan New Jersey
JCHC is currently looking for an enthusiastic and competent Administrator whose passion aligns with the organization’s mission, vision and values. This exciting opportunity is at our assisted living facility, Lester Senior Living located in Whippany, NJ. The overall purpose of this position is to serve as an ambassador to the assisted living program/facility. The ideal applicant is responsible for the day-to-day administration of program and financial operations; planning, development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of program services; management of staff; and the delivery of high quality services as determined by the residents and their families. The Administrator is responsible for ensuring operation of a program with the philosophy of assisted living.
- Ability to read and write in English
- Experience in supervision and administration of multiple programs
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office with ability to learn software packages as necessary for operation of department
- Ability to maintain resident safety either through visual or auditory means
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions as needed
- CALA License.
- Remain aware of any regulatory changes as related to department and make departmental revisions as necessary
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and handle sensitive and confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Ability to supervise and train employees to include organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments
- Problem solving
- Adhere to and carry out all policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with coworkers, residents, families and visitors
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, facility operations and personnel
- Promote Lester Senior Community in a positive way
- Promote teamwork in providing services to residents
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Position: Full-Time with Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 403(b), etc.)
Salary: Based on experience
Start Date: Immediately
To Apply: If interested in the position, please contact the HR Department:
By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By FAX to: 973-731-9225
No phone calls.
Jewish Community Housing Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.