Director of Development – Peace Care
**LANJDE is posting this on behalf of Peacec Care St Joseph **
Peace Care is a nonprofit healthcare organization sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace. Our two beautiful campuses, St. Ann’s and St. Joseph’s, have nearly 250 years of combined experience providing excellent short-term physical rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. Peace Care exemplifies the charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace which promotes peace through justice. Peace Care is committed to the Sisters’ mission of caring for others with compassion, dignity, and respect. These values guide the work of the staff and extends to everyone regardless of faith.
Peace Care is currently interviewing for a high energy, mission-focused Director of Development to join our Shared Services team. The Director of Development will be responsible for implementing a development strategy, direct funding and related development activities to support the residents, clients, and patients at Peace Care St. Ann’s and Peace Care St. Joseph’s.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops and implements philosophy, objectives, policies/procedures and standards in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Creates a strategic approach to current and potential donor relationship to maximize fundraising and achieve annual defined goals.
- Demonstrates ability to cultivate new corporate and individual donor relationships to diversify revenue streams from sources outside the traditional donor base.
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships with charitable foundations, write grant requests and manage a grant calendar.
- Analyze patterns of donations and develop plan to encourage new gifts and increase contributions from established donors.
- Collaborate with the COO, Administrators and the Resource Development Committee of the Board directing the implementation of long and short term plans to meet the Center’s goals.
- Responsible for periodic and annual reporting on the progress of all fundraising activities.
- Plan, organize and execute fundraising and special events.
- Organize event committee meetings, mentor event chairs and co-chairs, and coordinate event programs. And other duties as requested.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate of an accredited college/university with a Bachelor’s degree- Experienced in Fundraising and Grant writing with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a not-for-profit organization.
For more information on this role, contact Alicia Cannon: email@example.com /201-653-8300