Director of Finance – Parker Health Group
***LANJDE is posting this position on behalf of Parker Health Group***
Parker is looking to fill a Director of Finance position. The Director is an integral member of our Financial Operations team and will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing all financial aspects with the main goal of achieving Parker’s financial objectives.
Consider joining us on our beautiful Piscataway/Highland Park NJ Campus. Check out this great opportunity to join a best-in-class aging services provider. Excellent benefits including:
- 35 PTO
- Annual bonus
- Company paid pension plan, generous optional medical, dental and vision plans
We have been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” for 2023 by NJBiz.com, one of the leading business journals in the state. The Director of Finance will:
- Lead and develop the Finance Operations function which oversees and manages all finance, accounting and reporting activities, including budgeting, forecasting, account reconciliation and profit and loss reporting.
- Oversee all activities related to annual regulatory audits, tax compliance, and cash flow planning.
- Ensure that the required systems, policies and procedures are in place to support effective, efficient and compliant finance operations.
- Assist with the development and execution of strategic initiatives and long-term planning efforts.
Apply directly: https://elje.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/requisitions/preview/1255/?keyword=director+of+finance&mode=location&sortBy=TITLES_ASCOr
send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org