Director of Nursing (DON) – United Methodist Communities at Pitman
***LANJDE is posting this position on behalf of UMC at Pitman***
Come join a certified Great Place to Work 4 years in a row! United Methodist Communities at Pitman, a 5 star 72 bed Healthcare Community is seeking a Director of Nursing.
Candidates must have the following qualifications: Must have NJ RN License; BSN/MSN preferred. Must have 3-5 years supervisory experience in LTC; 1 year as DON preferred.
Associate Benefits Include:
- Employer-subsidized Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Plan
- Wellness Program and Incentives
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Program with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance, Professional Development and E-Learning
- Employee Discount Program
- Homeowner/Renter/Automobile Insurance (NJ Manufacturers)
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Group Life Insurance (No Cost)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
The DON responsibilities include: Monitors care in accordance with regulations, drives person centered care clinical initiatives – supporting the sub-acute and long term care clinical teams. Provides leadership in regard to clinical Survey Preparedness, Actual Survey, Plan of Correction Participation, implement of POC. Responsible for HC Budget preparation and analysis. Monitors staffing levels, actively available to families, residents, staff and responsible for hiring, on-boarding, coaching/developing, disciplinary actions and terminations.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, (RN) diploma. BSN / MSN preferred
Experience: 3 – 5 years supervisory in LTC. 5 years as a DON preferred.
License/Certifications: NJ RN license. Membership of NADONA, NJ. NADONA certification preferred.
Please apply via our career’s website: https://umcommunities.org/senior-service-careers/