Director of Sales and Marketing for Assisted Living and Memory Support Community
Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue is an Assisted Living and Memory Support community in Freehold created especially for seniors who relish independence, social interaction, and leisure activities—all provided with exceptional service in a Jewish environment.
Life at Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue provides residents with the opportunity to be part of a community that celebrates Jewish heritage and culture, while also delivering superior senior care. We are proud to be the only community in Freehold offering Kosher dining 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our staff of senior living professionals are highly experienced, knowledgeable and caring, devoted to making certain our residents are always treated with respect and dignity, and that they receive the personal attention they deserve – whether it is help with the challenges of daily living as they grow older, helping to determine which outing or program to join that afternoon, or simply lending a listening ear as a resident recounts a beloved story.
At Mattison Crossing at Manalapan Avenue, we make hospitality an art. We invite you to explore an opportunity with us as Director of Sales and Marketing! We welcome top closers with a passion for supporting seniors, their advisers, and referral partners in identifying our community as their senior living solution to apply.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is a strong closer and expert in sales process management, lead development, and managing the business in a CRM system. This person leads all sales and business development efforts to propel occupancy for assisted living, memory support, and/or independent living community.
Our commitment to your professional and personal success – $5,000 Sign-on bonus!
- We are a growing company with supportive leadership and career advancement.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans
- Paid time off and holidays.
- 401K/Roth Plan and company paid life insurance.
- Perks & Discounts, Tuition, Travel, and Employee Assistance Programs
- Perform all sales closing activities: lead generation, appointment setting, community visits, deposit collection, move-ins, CRM utilization, overcoming objections, etc.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plans to achieve occupancy goals.
- Analyze conversion ratio, sales, and business development data to prepare reports.
- Cultivate relationships with potential residents, advisers, and referral partners to create personalized experiences focused on matching needs to community benefits.
- Plan and participate in community and local events, professional groups, etc.
- Drive customer service and hospitality culture within the community.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Top Closer Profile
- Proven closer in lead generation, appointment setting, converting tours to move-ins.
- Passion for supporting customers and referral sources in identifying their senior living solution.
- Minimum two years’ sales experience preferably in retirement or healthcare industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of state and Medicare/Medicaid regulations impacting service delivery.
- Valid driver license and private vehicle for frequent business use required.
- Ability to pass background and drug screens.
Please submit your resume for consideration and to learn more about our leadership opportunities. We truly appreciate your interest in joining our team!
Position Contact: Megan Anthony (firstname.lastname@example.org / 360-784-4498)
Job Address: 93 Manalapan Ave, Freehold, NJ 07728
Job Available: ASAP