Director Plant Operations – Basking Ridge, NJ
Coreworks, LLC, a Unidine company, provides our clients and their residents with facility support services – housekeeping, laundry, plant operations, maintenance, transportation, and security – that uphold the same distinctive level of service and hospitality culture that clients currently enjoy from Unidine.
Backed by our hospitality-centric culture and customer service philosophy, we are rooted in responsiveness and flexibility. At the heart of it, we’re solution builders, with a dedicated focus on resident experiences and backed by deep expertise and vast perspective.
We are seeking a Director of Housekeeping and Plant Operations in Basking Ridge, NJ that will be directly responsible for all operational facets of both departments in a senior living setting.
- Manages and ensures compliance with all local, state, and federal agencies to include the State Health Department, NFPA, and CMS, as well as all policies and procedures of the organization and client
- Reviews, plans, organizes, and controls functions and activities of all support services under the scope of the contract
- Develops, recommends, and implements new programs, services, polices & procedures, etc. as necessary
- Oversees departmental communications to all customers including client, resident groups, regional leadership, etc.
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to communities’ standards
- Serves as a liaison with contractors, architects, engineers, and product suppliers
- Maintains the department in an “inspection ready” state at all times
- Implements changes to the services that enhance desirability of the community for current as well as future residents
- Encourages and nurtures associate creativity and innovation with all community programs
- Advises on structural changes and additions and/or modifications to all buildings on property
- Encourages growth and development of the teams
- Certified Healthcare Environmental Services Professional (CHESP) certification highly desirable
- Five to seven years responsibility at a director level in areas of housekeeping, plant ops, maintenance, in a health care setting
- Should have proficiency in CMMS Systems and Microsoft Suite
- Experience with Federal & State healthcare surveys (long-term care setting preferred).
- Must have technical knowledge of electric/plumbing/HVAC
- Must have a working knowledge of Life Safety Codes
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable