Housekeeper – Westfield Senior Citizens Housing Corp
***LANJDE is posting this position on behalf of Westfield Senior Citizens Housing Corp***
JOB TITLE: Housekeeper – Westfield Senior Citizens Housing Corp
Senior Housing currently seeking a full time housekeeper to be responsible for cleaning and maintaining our building common areas and tenant apartments. The housekeeper must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best service to our tenants.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for cleaning tenant apartments; kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedrooms, including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, removing trash
- Clean common area bathrooms including counters, mirrors, sinks, lavatories, fixtures
- Clean lobbies including vacuuming, high and low dusting, de-cluttering, removing trash, spot clean walls/windows/switches, baseboards, glass, pictures, etc
- Washing laundry items for residents as well as building items such as table linens, napkins, etc. using common area washers and dryers
- Ensures housekeeping carts and laundry areas are maintained to company standard while in use; stocking carts if necessary and or directed by management
- Reporting any maintenance issues directly to the Maintenance Manager
- Compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures
- Ability to complete assigned work orders, and follow a schedule
- Report any pertinent information to management directly related to the well-being of the resident such as changes in behavior
- Maintains resident rights and maintains confidentiality of information
- Attends meetings, training sessions, and in-services, as required
- Perform other duties as requested by Management to ensure efficient and effective operation of the Community.
- 2-5 years prior housekeeping experience required
- Experience working in senior housing facility preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
- Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions with residents and their family members, staff, vendors and each other.
To apply, reach out to Danielle Porrata (firstname.lastname@example.org)