Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Parker at Landing Lane (New Brunswick, NJ)
***LeadingAge NJ & DE is posting this position on behalf of Parker at Landing Lane***
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Landing Lane (New Brunswick, NJ) – The areas highest quality state-of-the-art nursing care community providing a warm and compassionate home-like environment – The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator will direct the day-to-day functions of this Long Term Care nursing home and will be responsible for administration, strategic planning and supervision of the clinical and non-clinical operations affecting the delivery of quality care and services to those we serve.
- Current New Jersey Nursing Home Administrator’s License (LNHA)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or related field, required; Master’s Degree in Public Health Administration or Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years leadership experience in long-term care with a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the geriatric population.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of State and Federal regulations and guidelines governing long-term care facilities.
- Full vaccination including booster (as eligible) required or receive an exemption prior to employment.
Benefits: Optional medical/dental/vision, 35 paid days off, pension plan, bonus