Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Morris Hall Senior Living Community is a CMS five star rated facility dedicated to providing quality health care in a loving, spiritual and caring environment, to help every resident experience life to the fullest. In addition, we provide a support system for families and friends involved in the care of the resident.
Conveniently located in historic Lawrenceville, New Jersey, just off I-95, our 40-acre healthcare campus includes four distinct service areas totaling 278 licensed beds:
- St. Mary’s Assisted Living inclusive of Grace Garden Memory Care Community
- St. Joseph’s Skilled Nursing Center inclusive of Morris Hall Meadows
We are currently seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to oversee all aspects of the facility including, but not limited to:
- Oversee all day to day operations of the facility in accordance with federal, state and local standards in order to promote the highest degree of quality care.
- Supervise all clinical and administrative functions in the facility to ensure quality care.
- Responsible for the financial well-being of the facility and assisting in census development.
- Responsible for facility’s Quality Assurance and Safety Program.
- Promote the highest degree of quality care for the residents.
NJ LNHA license required. Please send resume and salary requirements to John Levi, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Bishops Drive
Lawrenceville NJ 08648