Nursing Home Administrator – Chandler Hall, A Quaker facility and Kendal Affiliate in Newtown, Bucks County
**LeadingAge NJ&DE is posting this position on behalf of Chandler Hall, a Quaker facility and Kendal affiliate **
Chandler Hall, a Quaker facility and Kendal affiliate, provides high-quality care for older adults in Newtown, Bucks County. Chandler Hall offers a wide spectrum of services for individuals at all stages of the aging process including: Community Living, Personal Care, Residential Hospice, Home Hospice, Independent Living, Respite Care, and Skilled Nursing Care. We are always seeking individuals with a passion for working with the older population.
Chandler Hall is seeking an experienced Nursing Home Administrator to direct the day to day operations of our 52 bed Friends Nursing Home in accordance with current federal, state, county and local standards. The Nursing Home administrator oversees the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement, Life Enrichment, Staff Development, HIPAA and Corporate Compliance programs.
1. Plans, develops, organizes and directs the community’s Quality Assurance and Improvement Program.
2. Plans, modifies and maintains the community’s HIPAA Compliance Program and serves as the Corporate Compliance Officer.
3. Oversees the Life Enrichment Program
4. Develops, maintains and assures compliance with written policies and procedures the govern the operation of FNH. Interprets policies to employees, residents, families, visitors and government agencies.
5. Maintains a good public relations program that serves in the best interest of FNH and the community.
6. Assists in the planning, conducting, scheduling of required in-service training classes on the job training and orientation programs to assure the current policies for FNH are reviewed and updated. Plans and oversees training programs for staff on aspects of care related to persons with cognitive impairment and on palliative care.
7. Reviews accidents and incidents and makes recommendations for an effective safety program for the residents.
8. Performs the duties of FNH abuse coordinator. This includes but is not limited to carrying out the abuse and prevention protocol by conducting training at orientation and annually. Initiates and coordinates abuse and neglect investigations.
9. Reviews residents’ complaints and grievances and assures resolution of issues.
Apply at www.ch.kendal.org
Qualifications: Experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in the State of Pennsylvania, Bachelors Degree in related field, GIVING AND SHARING THE THINGS THAT WE VALUE: Respect based on our values
| Competitive wages | Life Insurance | 401K plan | Health Insurance Prescription program | Sick leave | Low cost employee meal plan | Flexible spending accounts PTO plan | Tuition reimbursement | Free on-site fitness center | Childcare available on site|