Registered Nurse (RN) Assisted Living Residence
Lester Senior Community
Registered Nurse (RN)
Assisted Living Residence
JCHC is currently seeking an enthusiastic, organized and competent RN, who is committed to providing seniors with excellent care in a well-run and deficiency-free Assisted Living residence. The shifts are 3pm-11pm 4 days and 7am – 3pm every other weekends. Reporting directly to the Wellness Manager, we are seeking a personable and dynamic RN to join the team and to provide the quality of resident care for our residents who reside in a 60 bed assisted living residence. You will work with our staff that includes the Manager, CMAs, CNAs, CHHAs and other support persons that helps to ensure the best quality of life for our residents.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Assessment Skills
- Dementia experience preferred
- Computer Skills
- Assisted Living experience required
- Considerable knowledge of nursing practice, including ability to follow oral and written directions that are technical and detailed; ability to organize and supervise nursing care of residents in Assisted Living
- Ability to provide care for and develop a rapport with the residents and family members
- Ability to maintain and interpret records and reports
Duties and Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Supervises and directs work of caregivers (may be either CHHAs or CNAs) and makes staff assignments
- Administers medications or injections to those residents on medication management.
- Performs routine treatments as prescribed.
- On call duties as needed
- Assistance with scheduling/staffing for proper staff coverage
- Records all pertinent information in resident’s chart
- Follow protocol for monthly medication recaps
Position/Hours: FT with Benefits; 3pm-11pm 4 days and 7am – 3pm every other weekends.
Salary: Based on Experience.
Start Date: ASAP
To Apply: If you are interested in this position, please contact the HR Department.
No Phone calls.
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity.