RN Director – Director of Residential Living
United Methodist Communities – Collingswood, a certified Great Place to Work and 5 Star Senior Living Community is seeking a Director of Residential Living. The individual will organize, direct, plan, and evaluate the quality of personal care services, ensuring the general well-being of residents in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy of assisted living/comprehensive personal care, the United Methodist Communities policies and procedures, and with applicable state laws and regulations.
The Director of Residential Living leads and directs staff in complying with service standards of practice, and policies of the company. Provides leadership to ensure compliance of state regulations. Leads and directs the delivery of nursing services in any given area to meet the varying needs of the resident and provides training and delegation of tasks to the care staff.
- Oversees the medication administration program and delegation to CMA on an ongoing basis as per state guideline*
- Interfaces with families, providers, managers, physicians and care staff on care needs and changes of a resident’s needs.
- Oversees coordination of residents’ health and wellness needs, ancillary services, medication program management and completion of assessments and individual service plans.
- Responsible to interview, hire, orient, train, schedule, monitor, evaluate, and discipline and AL staff.
- Plans and delegates work assignments.
- Maintain knowledge of and compliance with all Department of Health Regulations as it pertains to senior living communities.
*Current New Jersey Registered Professional Nurse. Possesses an Assisted Living Certification or must be eligible to participate in next available course and pass.