Sales & Marketing Associate for Retirement Living
Come work for the nursing home ranked 5th in New Jersey as one of the best in the Country by U.S. News & World Report!
Masonic Village at Burlington located in Burlington Township, NJ is currently hiring a full time Retirement Living Sales & Marketing Associate!
What will I do?
- The Sales Associate is responsible for marketing and completing sale of Retirement Living areas including apartments and cottages to prospective residents.
Masonic Village at Burlington has been providing our community with quality care since 1898, adapting to the ever-changing needs of the aging population with compassion and ingenuity. Offering a full continuum of services from active retirement living, skilled nursing, short term rehabilitation, memory care and hospice, Masonic Village at Burlington, located on 450-acres in Burlington County, NJ, is committed to person-centered care and allowing all our residents to live their best lives!
What do I need for this role?
- A 4-year college degree with emphasis in business administration or any equivalent combination of training or experience.
- Good written, oral, organizational, and basic computer skills
- Previous sales experience is necessary with knowledge of the senior housing market preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both on the phone and in person with all individuals.
- Display initiative, persistence, and follow through capabilities while maintains a positive attitude.
What makes Masonic Village at Burlington an employer of choice?
- A caring community: Residents and staff become like family
- The full continuum of care provides professional advancement opportunities within for current employees
- Our Employee Benefits Program ranked The Best of Burlington County in 2018
- Recognizing our success depends on committed and engaged staff members, we offer a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Professional growth including supportive management and scheduling flexibility for pursuing further education and tuition scholarships
- Shift differential for Evening & Night shifts
- Weekend programs for CNA, LPN and RN
- 403(b) with generous employer match
- Flex Time after completing one (1) year of service
- Robust Wellness Program offering monetary incentives
- Employee access to the on-site Wellness Center
- Discounts for Team Members at a variety of retailers/services including 30% discount at our Cafe 902.
Masonic Village at Burlington is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.