VP of Operations, Springpoint
***LeadingAge NJ & DE is posting this position on behalf of Springpoint Senior Living***
Springpoint is seeking a highly skilled, experienced VP of Operations to join their Team!
Springpoint Senior Living, headquartered in central NJ, is a nationally recognized senior living provider serving older adults and their families for over a century. They are immediately hiring for a Vice President of Operations. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer and will oversee the management and operations of eight full-service Life Plan communities, one Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation community, and one Assisted Living and Memory Care community.
- Oversee and facilitate the successful overall operation of Springpoint’s Life Plan Communities, Assisted Living Communities, and Skilled Nursing facilities.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the short and long-term strategic plan for direction of the facilities, consistent with Springpoint’s mission.
- Hire, motivate, and inspire community leadership to successfully manage communities and provide necessary support.
- Coordinate and facilitate a team approach to community management, establishing effective communication between facility administration and the Springpoint Home office.
- Manage the forecasting of operational and capital needs of the communities.
- Provide support and guidance in the hire, retention, training, and termination of facility staff.
- Monitor resident services at communities and facilitate the ongoing development of programs and services to ensure a continuously greater level of resident satisfaction.
- Ensure and promote effective staff development, employee recognition and incentive programs.
- Assist with the operational planning, strategizing, development and launch of potential new business endeavors and acquisitions.
- Lead Life Plan, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing portfolio in annual budget review preparation, working in conjunction with leaders to meet financial goals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
- Must possess a New Jersey Licensed Nursing Home Administrator License, and Delaware Nursing Home Administrator License (or be eligible for reciprocity).
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading Life Plan Communities as an Executive Director or demonstrate a successful track record of multi-site leadership experience in a similar role.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/RX Plans
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Bonus Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement and more!
To apply or learn more, reach out to Vincent Amatucci email@example.com