If you are interested in presenting to our membership, please contact the LeadingAge New Jersey office.
- This event has passed.
LANY Housing Professionals Webinar Series
March 20 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are proud to once again offer to members participation in the LeadingAge New York Housing Professionals Webinar Series, happening March 20 – 24!
Hot topics will include:
- Title VI, Marketing, and the Application Process
- What Senior Housing Providers Need to Know About Cannabis
- U.S. Housing and Urban Development Policy Update
- Streamlining HUD Certifications and Conquering Recerts
- Creative and Innovative Ways to Engage Seniors
- Addressing Burnout and Improving Wellbeing
- And much more…..
Hear from featured speakers:
- Dean J. Santa, Asset Management Division Director, Multifamily Asset Management, Federal Region 2, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, New York, NY
- Gary Kirkman, Director of Compliance Training, U.S. Housing Consultants, Chichester, NH
- Harry J. Kelly, Partner, Nixon Peabody, Washington, DC
- Melissa Harris, Director of Government Affairs, American Association of Service Coordinators, Powell, OH
- Bailie Hillman, OT, LNHA, Certified Dementia Practitioner and Trainer, Consultant, Azle, TX
All for the low registration fee of $299 for the series! Click here for a detailed brochure and to register today.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Cathy Bongermino at 518.867.8383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.