Current Open Job Postings
- Administrator, Healthcare-LHNA: United Methodist Communities at CollingswoodMay 19, 2022
- Chief Executive Officer – United Methodist Communities (Neptune, NJ)May 12, 2022
- Director of Social Services Long Term Care and Sub Acute Care – Village PointMarch 30, 2022
- Major Events PlannerOctober 27, 2021
Looking to post a job opening online without having to deal with the hassle of a contract commitment or talking to an external recruiter? To succeed in serving our growing senior population, employers and providers must attract, recruit, retain and develop a quality workforce.
The LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware Career Corner is a service that features employers and job postings in the aging services industry. Let our Career Corner help you expand your exposure by advertising open opportunities and broadcasting your postings to a wider job seeker audience. Pricing will vary for members and non-members.
Job Posting Enhancements
- Feature your job posting on LeadingAge New Jersey & Deleware Website and get prominent visibility to job seekers.
- Reach active and passive job seekers via social networking platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
- Position Available listings should include a brief description of the facility or organization, position or title, basic prerequisites, availability date, name, address and telephone number of the person to be contacted. You may also wish to include fax and email.
- Ads should be 250 words or less (no abbreviations).
- Positions Available ads will run for 60 days from the date posted online.
- Payment, if applicable, is required before ad will appear on the website, Facebook and Twitter.
- LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware reserves the right to reject any advertisement it deems inappropriate.