Bergen and Passaic United for Older Adults
Who We Are:
LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware (“LANJDE”) is a non-profit comprised of mission-driven senior housing and healthcare organizations dedicated to advancing quality aging through advocacy, education, and fellowship. LANJDE and its members believe in quality stewardship, choice in compassionate aging services, and ethical leadership.
With our national partner, LeadingAge, we advance policies, promote practices, and conduct research that supports, enables, and empowers people to live fully as they age.
About This Membership Opportunity
Thanks to the generous support of The Henry and Marilyn Taub Foundation, mission-driven providers of affordable senior housing and health care services to the elder community in Bergen & Passaic counties have a time-limited opportunity to join LANJDE at a deeply discounted cost (for the first 8 members who join). Together, we will work to support your workforce and residents and strengthen the aging services infrastructure in Bergen & Passaic counties. LANJDE will also connect your community with activity programs that match the interest of your residents at no cost to your organization.
Member Benefits Include
If you have questions or would like to discuss membership, please don’t hesitate to reach out to LANJDE’s Membership Associate Emma Bender, (email@example.com).
Do you Provide Activities or Programming to Your Community? We’d Like to Partner with You!
Through this program, we will be working with members to bring activities into senior housing and healthcare communities located in Bergen and Passaic counties on a limited basis. LANJDE will work with these member communities to identify each community’s residents top three activities of interest (art, music & theatre, poetry & reading, spiritual wellness, mental health, etc).
At this time, we are looking for community partners who would be interested in offering activity programming for older adults in Bergen & Passaic Counties.
Some important details to consider:
- There is no cost to be an activity partner.
- The audience will predominantly be the older adults who reside in our senior housing or healthcare communities; as previously stated, all are in the Bergen and Passaic areas.
- Activity partners may be an individual or may be a staff, team, or group.
- Activity partners will be onsite at a community for a minimum of 1.5 hours.
- There is a stipend for each activity held.
- We will work with each activity partner and community to determine mutually convenient dates and times to host the activity, program, or event.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in this opportunity!