If you are interested in presenting to our membership, please contact the LeadingAge New Jersey office.
- This event has passed.
SNF PEPPER and QRP Reports and Improving Section GG Coding: It’s Not That Easy!
November 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
This webinar offers 1.25 continuing education credits for CNE, CME, LNHA, CALA.
Objectives for topic include:
- Review the target areas for PEPPER Reports for SNF and the changes under PDPM, and how scores can impact your chance for review.
- Discuss how operations systems can be altered to improve PEPPER scores
- Define the current measures and FY 2023 updates to the SNF Quality Reporting Program.
- Understand the requirements for SNF Quality Reporting Program compliance and identify tips for managing compliance.
- Analyze QRP Reports and focus on changes and critical areas to discuss during facility meetings.
- Review Section GG coding and definitions and the impact on PDPM and potential LTC MDS coding and billing
Course Price: $99.00