Annual Awards Program
SHAPING THE FUTURE …
THROUGH LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION, AND SERVICE
Through outstanding leadership, personal commitment, and innovation in services and program delivery, LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware members are leading the way in providing outstanding care and services to New Jersey & Delaware’s seniors.
Thank you to all of our members that joined us at the LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware 2022 Awards Program. Your presence helped to make this event a great success! Congrats again to all the award winners below and special thanks to the continued support of our business partners. Images from the event are now available, so please enjoy viewing the photo gallery and feel free to share these on your social media accounts. We are looking forward to seeing all of you at the LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware 2022 Annual Meeting + Expo being held at Caesars Atlantic City from May 31 – June 2.
We once again congratulate the 2022 LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware Award Winners…
- Bonnie Kelly, Executive Director Ridge Oak Senior Housing
The President’s Award is our most prestigious honor. This highly coveted award recognizes a distinguished career of service and achievement in the field of aging and is only bestowed periodically.
Life Time Achievement Award
- Carol Silver Elliott, President & CEO, Jewish Home Family
With a distinguished career in aging services, this individual has exemplified foresight, leadership, and a commitment to advancing aging services. The Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes an individual member who demonstrates excellence in leadership, playing a pivotal role in the overall operations leading to organizational success.
Excellence in Care
- Elizabeth Ibitayo, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Daughters of Israel
- Justina Gilliam, Physical Therapist, The Evergreens, Acts Retirement Life Communities
- Nancy Reyes, Community Health Worker, Fair Share Support Services
This award category recognizes individuals from LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware member communities who demonstrate extraordinary talent, expertise, and dedication in provision of exceptional service to residents.
Excellence in Community Service
- The Jewish Home Family
This category recognizes member achievements that contribute to neighboring communities by providing outstanding services, programs, and opportunities for engagement.
Excellence in Professional Advancement
- Andrew Van Orden, Director of Rehabilitation & Wellness, Fellowship Senior Living
- Tina Valente, Employee Relations Business Partner, Applewood
This category celebrates individuals who have assumed progressive leadership responsibilities within a LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware member organization, and have worked to build a shared vision, develop robust relationships, and enhance organizational capacity.
Excellence in Innovation
- Travis Gleinig, Chief Information Officer, United Methodist Communities
This category recognizes innovative best practice programs or services that promote and enhance quality of life for senior residents, staff, and/or the surrounding community.
Excellence in Leadership
- Thomas P. Sheehy, Jr, Administrator, Peace Care St Joseph’s
- Tanya Sweet-Preston, Housing Administrator, Bishop Taylor
- Diane Willoughby, Delaware Program Director, Springpoint Choice
This category recognizes people from member organizations who have exhibited an exemplary career of outstanding service in the field of aging services, and who have enhanced the concept of professionalism by virtue of their leadership.