Nomination Submission Instructions
SHAPING THE FUTURE …
THROUGH LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION, AND SERVICE
February 7, 2024
Through outstanding leadership, personal commitment, and innovation in services and program delivery, LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware members are leading the way in providing outstanding care and services to New Jersey & Delaware’s older adults.
The LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware Awards Ceremony is a great opportunity to recognize all the ways that our members are making a difference in the lives of residents, colleagues, and their local community.
The Ceremony will be held on February 7th from 9:00 am – noon at the Boathouse at Mercer Lake.
Snow Date: February 13th
We encourage you to submit nominee testimonials along with photos of your nominee with residents and in your community that exemplify the spirit of our award categories
- Excellence in Care (Providing Direct Care, Support Services, or Affordable Senior Housing)
- Excellence in Community Service (Long Term Care Services + Supports or Affordable Senior Housing)
- Excellence in Innovation (Long Term Care Services + Supports or Affordable Senior Housing)
- Excellence in Leadership (Long Term Care Services + Supports or Affordable Senior Housing)
- Excellence in Professional Advancement (Long Term Care Services + Supports or Affordable Senior Housing)
- Any provider member or business partner of LANJDE is eligible to submit a nomination
- Nominees should be employed with a provider member of LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware
- Upload short testimonials, photos, or videos under the respective category header that you wish to submit those materials under.
- For a submission to be complete, you must submit the award recipient’s contact info, headshot, and supplemental images at once. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- The maximum file size per uploaded file is 25 Megabytes.
- If you wish to upload a file that is larger than 25 Megabytes, please first compress the file using a software such as vimeo, youtube, or dropbox, and then copy and paste the share link into the link field under the respective category.