News & Notes
We strive to be the go to resource for our members on up-to-date information on industry trends, regulatory activity, and policy matters.
Newsletter links will open in a new Web browser window or tab.
- February 28, 2018The Division of Aging Services in the Department of Human Services has reached out to Theresa Edelstein, LANJ’s Regulatory Consultant, with information about updates to the EARC-PAS (LTC-34) for 2018. We are alerting nursing facilities about the availability of the updated EARC-PAS (LTC-34) and related instructions for 2018. Please share this information with your case ...[more]
- July 19, 2019What is it? Short, practical learning sessions for service coordinators, property. managers, and other individuals who work with older adults in affordable housing. settings. When is it? The third Wednesday of every month from 9-9:15am. Who is it for? Affordable Housing professionals, such as Service Coordinators and Property. Learn more on the LeadingAge Maryland Housing Happenings page.[more]
From the President’s Desk
- March 24, 2020LANJDE Members: we’re thinking of you in this difficult time. We want to thank you for your hearts, service and sacrifice during this unprecedented time. Our team is working hard to keep you informed and prepared to respond to COVID-19. A Letter from our Board Chair, Colleen P. Frankenfield Please see the enclosed letter from our board ...[more]
News from Trenton
- Click for the full ALRPS 2018 final report for the year 2018. This report contains information concerning assisted living residents and assisted living program participants in New Jersey. The report summarizes the results of the ALRPS which focused on the following domains: facility characteristic profile; in-house resident profile; respite residential profile and discharged resident profile. ...[more]
Advocacy in Action
- June 26, 2018On June 21, 2018, President & CEO James W. McCracken wrote to Senator Joseph Vitale, chair of the Senate Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens Committee and Assemblyman Herb Conaway, chair of the Assembly Health and Senior Services Committee, urging both lawmakers to consider legislation sponsored by Senator Robert Singer (LD-30) and Assemblyman Daniel Benson ...[more]