Visit this page regularly for current information, tools, and resources to help LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware members plan for and respond to COVID-19. We are working to monitor the situation closely.
In collaboration with peer organizations and federal agencies, we will ensure that the health of the older adult population is a top priority during this time.
- Updated Sysco policy regarding health screening for their customer-facing associates.
- Pathway Health COVID-19 FREE Toolkit
- LANJDE found this online – Medical Forehead Thermometer for Baby, Kids and Adults – Infrared Digital Thermometer – CE and FDA Approved (White/Gray). Available for delivery on 3/18.
- House Telehealth Caucus CoChairs Reps. Thompson, Welch, Johnson, and Schweikert, sent a letter to Alex Azar this afternoon asking him to exercise the emergency telehealth waiver authorities expeditiously during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- See the VitalTalk open source primer for talking about COVID-19
- Guidance from the Long Term Care Ombudsman
- This 10-minute QuickCast highlights how to apply creative approaches like TimeSlips to bring meaning and joy to elders and others virtually
- Find NAB approved programs that can help meet your continuing education requirements for licensure
We are at a critical time in which community containment measures may be increasingly difficult to implement and enforce. Now is the time to prepare your employees, operations and family.