Resources from Business Partners
Visit this page regularly for current information, tools, and resources to help LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware members plan for and respond to COVID-19. We are working to monitor the situation closely.
In collaboration with peer organizations and federal agencies, we will ensure that the health of the older adult population is a top priority during this time.
Trusted Resources from LANJDE Business Partners:
There is a swell of knowledge and expertise amongst our Business Partners. In this difficult time, we encourage you to make use of these as you see fit.
- The PANDEMIC: Today’s Tragedy, Tomorrow’s Liability
- LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware is pleased to have collaborated with our business partner Schenck Price Smith & King on this webinar for members. Recording available at link above. Use password: 7x!48O%3
- Senior Living: Putting the COVID-19 Situation in Perspective from HJ Sims. In a recent podcast with The Bond Buyer, Bill Sims and Jim Bodine offered some perspective and proportion around the impact of COVID-19 on the senior living industry and associated investments. Listen here.
- White Papers from HJ Sims:
- NJ: See COVID-19 Legal Alert regarding Guardianships from Schenck Price
- COVID-19 Resource Sheet from Unidine
- Executive Series – CARES Act | What It Means For Your Business & Employees with USI Insurance Services LLC
- In these uncertain times, it is more important than ever to stay connected with friends, loved ones, and colleagues. Inviacom is here to help! They are the number one provider in blanketwifi, covering entire senior communities. Click here to learn more on how Inviacom has helped hundreds of senior living communities stay connected during this COVID-19 crisis and will continue to do so in the future.
- Hall of Heroes Activity from DRIVE – celebrate the heroes on your team!
The PROReport: Tuesdays at 1:00 pm
- Hosted by HealthPRO® Heritage + Guest Speakers providing you industry hot topics, forward thinking solutions, and dynamic dialog in a weekly series for 30 minutes, every Tuesday Register Here.