Resources from Business Partners
Visit this page regularly for current information, tools, and resources to help LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware members plan for and respond to COVID-19. We are working to monitor the situation closely.
In collaboration with peer organizations and federal agencies, we will ensure that the health of the older adult population is a top priority during this time.
Trusted Resources from LANJDE Business Partners:
There is a swell of knowledge and expertise amongst our Business Partners. In this difficult time, we encourage you to make use of these as you see fit.
- How Proactive Therapy Partnership drove Positive Outcomes in 2020
- Functional Pathways: As senior living facilities managed multiple challenges simultaneously in the midst of PDPM transition and the global pandemic, proactive therapy teams combined enhanced care, creativity, technology and communication to optimize resident safety and well-being — while sustaining positive outcomes.
- The PANDEMIC: Today’s Tragedy, Tomorrow’s Liability
- LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware is pleased to have collaborated with our business partner Schenck Price Smith & King on this webinar for members. Recording available at link above. Use password: 7x!48O%3
- Senior Living: Putting the COVID-19 Situation in Perspective from HJ Sims. In a recent podcast with The Bond Buyer, Bill Sims and Jim Bodine offered some perspective and proportion around the impact of COVID-19 on the senior living industry and associated investments. Listen here.
- White Papers from HJ Sims:
- NJ: See COVID-19 Legal Alert regarding Guardianships from Schenck Price
- COVID-19 Resource Sheet from Unidine
- Executive Series – CARES Act | What It Means For Your Business & Employees with USI Insurance Services LLC
- In these uncertain times, it is more important than ever to stay connected with friends, loved ones, and colleagues. Inviacom is here to help! They are the number one provider in blanketwifi, covering entire senior communities. Click here to learn more on how Inviacom has helped hundreds of senior living communities stay connected during this COVID-19 crisis and will continue to do so in the future.
- BKD has created a COVID-19 Resource Center to help disseminate important information for clients and friends. Check out their resources for healthcare professionals here.
- Hall of Heroes Activity from DRIVE – celebrate the heroes on your team!
A Virtual Leadership Retreat (5 CEs)
Over five webinars, we will walk attendees through the 5 principles and the 30 behaviors that support exemplary leadership. And this is all tried and true, research-based information. 40 years of research has already shown us what makes great leaders, great. We want to make this information easy for attendees to translate into action.
We want you to take this challenging time and turn it into an opportunity to stretch your skills to be your best, most fearless and exemplary, leader possible. We believe in you and we want you to believe in yourself!
All attendees will learn simple, daily actions, that take no more than five minutes, that can impact their community immediately and make leading through this time of crisis a bit more manageable.
Price: $250 for LANJDE members; $375 for non-members.
*Please note, all of the sessions are recorded and available on demand in addition to streaming live. If you are unable to attend any of the webinar dates, you will have access to the recordings.
CE: This webinar has been approved by NAB for 5 credit hours.