Visit this page regularly for current information, tools, and resources to help LeadingAge New Jersey & Delaware members plan for and respond to COVID-19. We are working to monitor the situation closely.
In collaboration with peer organizations and federal agencies, we will ensure that the health of the older adult population is a top priority during this time.
Please see LANJDE Letter to Housing Providers: provides a detailed overview of the current situation
- The latest Information and Resources from HUD
- HUD Multifamily Guidance on Electronic Signature, Transmission and Storage
- Affordable Housing Providers and the Coronavirus
- HUD Clarifies Options for Income Recertifications, Electronic Submissions
- HUD Official: Let’s All Get Through this Together
- Q&A for Office of Multifamily Housing Stakeholders
- HUD’s Office of Multifamily Housing Answers LeadingAge COVID-19 Questions
- HUD will postpone property inspections on all HUD-assisted multifamily and public housing, including senior housing, until further notice
- FY 2020 HUD Income Limits
- HUD released the Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 estimated Median Family Incomes (MFIs) and the FY 2020 Income Limits.
- HUD also released the FY 2020 Multifamily Tax Subsidy Project (MTSP) Income Limits, which are used to determine eligibility for low-income housing tax credit and tax-exempt bond properties.
- Visit the FY 2020 Income Limits page on HUD User to access the data and documentation.
- New HUD FHA Commissioner and Assistant Secretary for Housing
- Highlights from HUD’s July 31 Multifamily Q&A
- HUD Discusses CARES Act Payments on July LeadingAge Call
- Senate Package Has Nothing for Section 8 PBRA- or Section 202-Assisted Older Adults
- Recording: July 27 Housing Advisory Group Call on CSP Funds
- HUD / HHS Host July 29 Telehealth Webinar
- HUD provides guidance on CARES Act relief payments; HUD to join LeadingAge call
- HUD Eliminates AFFH Rule
- HUD Letter requesting Eviction Moratorium Extension
- HUD announces Service Coordinator CARES Act allocation UPDATED
- Two Bills with Key Housing Provisions Pass House
- LeadingAge hosts call with REAC leadership
- HUD Proposes New RAD for PRAC Forms, Provides RAD Updates
- HUD’s Agency Plan for Use of CARES Act Funds
- HUD Responds on Not Distributing CARES Act Senior Housing Funds
- CHS provides guidance and considerations that can help guide supportive housing providers during the COVID-19 outbreak.
NJ Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency (NJHMA)
- NJ Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency COVID-19 Links and Announcements
- HUD & NJHMFA Info COVID-19 Resources and Fact Sheets
- NAHMA’s Coronavirus Information and Resources Website
We are at a critical time in which community containment measures may be increasingly difficult to implement and enforce. Now is the time to prepare your employees, operations and family.